NACA has more than two million members nationwide and is well positioned to effectively utilize social media in support of its mission of fighting for economic justice. Social media and content creation is crucial to increase NACA’s presence in, improve NACA’s on-line reputation, encourage participation in NACA campaigns, and increase participation in community organizing. With an already strong demand for NACA’s programs, content coordination, social marketing and advertising is a crucial part of the online strategy while also working with individuals, discussion groups and follow-up conversations from those connections.
Are you creative? Are you passionate about mixing words, pictures, graphics and videos to create compelling content to get the public and NACA Members excited about our programs and services? NACA is looking for a driven, creative individual with extensive experience and passion for creating compelling content and cultivating a wide audience through traditional ways and various social media platforms. This individual will be influential in both developing and utilizing marketing assets to help engage NACA membership and shape the image of the organization. The individual will highlight and publicize the good work NACA does, while at the same time making sure the best possible customer service and information is provided to low- and moderate-income participants.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, In Design, Light Room, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Audition. (Required)
- Raise awareness of NACA and its mission by developing, organizing, and publishing engaging content across social media channels, including both written communication and photo/video.
- Map out and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy and develop a process that proactively provides meaningful and positive online interactions, and monitors trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify areas of concern and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company and report notable trends, including risks or strategic threats.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns.
Responsabilidades do trabalho:
A successful candidate will be responsible for the administration of NACA’s social media outreach and marketing. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Collaborate with NACA leadership to develop and execute a strategy that enhances NACA’s online presence and advances its mission of homeownership advocacy, economic justice and building strong and stable neighborhoods and communities
- Foster online engagement of NACA across social media channels and NACA’s website and forums
- Contribute to printed materials and publications, including workbooks, presentations, blog posts, press releases, graphic designs for advertisements marketing assets to include fliers, brochures, corporate reports, displays, logos, images for print and digital publications as well as social media
- Supervisionar e reforçar a consistência da marca, design e mensagens da NACA
- Desenvolvimento de conhecimento da marca e reputação online
- Gerenciamento de conteúdo
- Increase participation in targeted markets.
Day-to-day activities include but are not limited to:
- Create applicable content that reaches NACA’s target customers and audience
- Develop, enhance, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Observe e responda aos usuários enquanto promove a participação
- Develop and increase outreach efforts
- Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.)
- Design, create and manage promotions / campaigns
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review
- Analise as principais métricas e ajuste a estratégia conforme necessário
Exigências de tempo:
The Content Creator must be able to meet the demands of the job that consists of 50+ hours a week. This is a demanding position requiring dedication and the willingness and ability to work long hours including evenings and weekends. Some national travel is expected.
This is an exempt position with salary based on experience, skills, degrees, and certifications. The candidate’s performance evaluation and future compensation is largely based on meeting the Job Responsibilities, Competencies and Skills stated herein.
Qualificações de trabalho:
NACA seeks leaders with a positive and open attitude, a strong work ethic and relentless commitment to success with attention to detail and ability to meet aggressive deadlines and ambitious goals. S/he is expected to have a high level of core competencies and skills included in one’s personal characteristics and professional experiences in the following areas: communication, organizational skills, professional skills, professionalism, customer service, time management, positive leadership, computer skills and being mission-driven. The Core Competencies & Skills are described in detail at www.naca.com.
- Bacharelado - Obrigatório.
- Grau avançado - preferencial.
- Educational background in marketing, communications, business, new media or public relations – Preferred
- Treinamento e certificações que demonstram conhecimentos e credenciais importantes - preferencial.
Experiência e habilidades:
- Bacharelado - Obrigatório.
- Significant experience in many of the following areas: sourcing and managing content development, publishing, traditional marketing, digital marketing, photo/video editing and production.
- Able to perform in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Experience with photo and video production, editing and cataloging
- Conhecimento profundo e compreensão das plataformas de mídia social e como cada plataforma pode ser implantada em diferentes cenários.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Familiarity with SEO and online/digital marketing
- Ability to create and maintain blogging relevant to affordable lending and NACA’s mission.
- A capacidade de escrever e falar outros idiomas além do inglês, especialmente o espanhol, é uma vantagem.
Os candidatos devem preencher o formulário em www.naca.com.
NACA is an equal opportunity employer. Minority and bilingual individuals, particularly those who speak and write in Spanish, as well as second change applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. To follow-up and for inquiries regarding this and other positions contact NACA’s HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-250-6222 ext.1221.
This job description is solely for descriptive purposes with NACA reserving the right to make unilateral changes to this job description including the compensation for all staff or on an individual basis. NACA may also change the compensation during campaigns, activities and events at its discretion. This does not constitute a contract for employment. Nothing herein shall limit NACA in its sole discretion from terminating a Counselor for any reason or no reason with employment on an “at-will” basis.
NACA é um empregador de oportunidades iguais e oferece oportunidades de segunda chance. Minorias e pessoas bilíngues, especialmente aqueles que falam espanhol, são fortemente encorajados a se inscrever.