REAL ESTATE COORDINATOR:
A NACA Real Estate Coordinator (REC) is responsible for a variety of administrative and customer service functions. The REC works directly with NACA In-House Agents (“IHAs”) to assist them in representing and advocating for NACA Members in their housing search. The REC also assists IHAs with other issues such as licensing, NACA Lynx and other processes to facilitate NACA real estate services. This includes, but not limited to, Member support, data entry into NACA Lynx system, maintaining Real Estate data, direct support for the NACA Real Estate Broker, In-House and Outside Real Estate Agent and Builder support, including support of the Real Estate Director on various projects. With supervision, performs agent assignment support for Local Offices and remote markets as it relates to the interaction and duties of the Real Estate department.
NACA is the country’s largest HUD approved non-profit homeownership, housing counseling, and advocacy organization with more than three million Members strong and 47 offices nationwide. NACA has established a proven track record of over three decades, not only earning respect for its operations but also becoming feared by predatory lenders. NACA’s reputation is built on being the most effective organization providing affordable homeownership in the United States. NACA has been on the forefront of fighting against abusive and discriminatory lending practices over more than thirty years. NACA is aggressively hiring hardworking, relentless, and dedicated individuals who are willing and eager to fight for economic justice and racial equality. NACA provides unprecedented opportunities for its staff to do well financially by doing good.
Founded in 1988, NACA has won campaigns against some of the country’s most powerful companies and individuals engaged in predatory and discriminatory lending. NACA’s success is a result of its relentless confrontational advocacy as well as state of the art systems and operations. NACA’s purchase program provides comprehensive counseling as HUD’s largest housing counseling agency (through its Neighborhood Stabilization Corporation subsidiary) with access to NACA’s Best in America mortgage, requiring no down payment, no closing costs, no mortgage insurance, no need for perfect credit, and always at a below-market, fixed interest rate. NACA has more than $20 billion in mortgage commitments with $15 billion from Bank of America to fund this extraordinary mortgage. NACA is also the most effective organization in providing affordable solutions to homeowners with an unaffordable mortgage and has done so for more than 500,000 at-risk homeowners nationwide through its HomeSave program.
Built on this unprecedented track record of success, NACA is rapidly expanding across the country and is hiring many hardworking, dedicated, exceptional new employees. NACA continues its aggressive advocacy in fighting for economic justice for low to moderate income people and communities. NACA also continues to fight for economic justice, including eliminating unaffordable student debt, increasing taxes on the wealthy, reducing income inequality, ending structural racism, and mitigating climate change, among other issues. Employees at NACA have a tremendous impact on the communities and Members they serve. For more information about NACA or its history and programs, visit www.naca.com.
Advocacy in Support of NACA’s Mission:
Employment with NACA requires ongoing participation in NACA’s advocacy, outreach, community organizing, and other activities as determined by NACA. Counselors need to support and actively promote the organization’s mission, tactics, and advocacy. Such participation in and support of NACA’s aggressive advocacy campaigns and other activities is important in advocating for economic justice and expanding NACA’s Best in America Mortgage and homeownership program.
NACA seeks administrators with a positive and open attitude, a strong work ethic and relentless commitment to success with attention to detail and ability to meet aggressive deadlines and ambitious goals. S/he is expected to have a high level of core competencies and skills included in one’s personal characteristics and professional experiences in the following areas: communication, organizational skills, professional skills, professionalism, customer service, exceptional problem solving, time management, positive leadership, computer skills and being mission-driven. The Core Competencies & Skills are described in detail at www.naca.com
- 高中毕业或同等学历 - 必需
- BA 或 BS – 首选
- Real Estate Courses – Highly Preferred
- One year of Real Estate experience, courses and/or training preferred.
- One year or more in real estate industry related field, such as mortgage, title, attorney, appraisal and/or property management services.
- Three to five years of Office/Administrative duties required.
- Experience in handling a high call volume (such as call center customer service).
- Experience in using MS-Word, Excel, and payroll programs.
- Strong administrative, clerical and/or interpersonal skills with attention for details and excellent organization and customer service skills.
- Communication: Communicates effectively, in all forms, with staff, customers and agencies/organizations. Ensures that others understand the message. Speaks and listens effectively. Shares information when appropriate
- Administrative skills: Capable of answering multi-line phone system, detailed clerical documentation of all communications, contacting NACA members and real estate agents to coordinate and document referrals into member files, consistent follow-up with both real estate agents and members, capacity to answer basic real estate related questions and explain NACA product/process, dialog with builder/developers to provide status updates, and research of NACA markets to assist with developing emerging markets to increase community awareness of and participation with NACA Mortgage Program.
- Organizational Skills: Must be detail oriented and have excellent time management skills. Needs to organize and prioritize multiple tasks for multiple persons consistently and effectively.
- Communication: Communicates effectively, in all forms, with staff, customers and agencies/organizations. Ensures that others understand the message. Speaks and listens effectively.
- Confidentiality: Work with private information and demonstrate a “need to know” work ethic.
- Ability to speak languages other than English a plus.
- Must be able to meet the demands of the job that consists of a minimum 55 plus hours a week.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Implement company policy and procedures.
- Operation of the office: Ensure that the NACA Real Estate Agents (in all local offices) have all the supplies necessary to render services and all equipment is functioning.
- Administrative functions: This includes answering of the phones, data entry, follow-up with realtors and members and scheduling the referrals for members and realtors, clerical and other administrative functions.
- Emerging Markets: Research NACA markets to identify and increase affiliations with Builders/developers/community initiatives to increase their participation in the NACA program.
- Advocacy: Participate and assist in national and local advocacy campaign
- Must be able to work additional hours as needed to complete assigned duties