Compensation Range: $60,000 to $100,000+ (100% Commission)
FLSA: Independent Contractor
地点: Nationwide Locations
NACA IN-HOUSE REAL ESTATE AGENT
The NACA In-House Real Estate Agent (“NACA-IHA”) is an independent contractor who offers residential real estate brokerage services as a buyer’s agent to NACA Members. The NACA-IHA is an in-house agent who works solely with NACA Members who receive NACA’s comprehensive counseling and access to NACA’s Best in America Mortgage.
Members seek an agent they can rely on, which the NACA-IHA provides. The NACA-IHA guides Members through the home-buying process utilizing their real estate experience, knowledge of the local market, and negotiation skills. Most importantly, the NACA-IHA has a thorough understanding of the NACA program and can facilitate NACA Members (“Members”) through the home buying process.
NACA-IHAs have exclusive access to many Members, who are not currently represented by a real estate agent, at the initial Homebuyer’s Workshop, during counseling to become NACA Qualified (i.e., pre-approved), and who are NACA Qualified. The NACA-IHA provides comprehensive real estate services to Members in identifying, contracting for, and purchasing a home that meets the geographical, pricing, and other criteria of the NACA Program. They are committed to being relentless and showing as many homes as needed for the member to feel comfortable purchasing a home.
- Help the Member devise a housing search plan based on the Member’s needs, how much they want to spend and current market conditions. Sets proper expectations by explaining the NACA process, sequence of events, contracts, inspections, and closing.
- Guide and assist the Member through the home-buying experience, avoid potential pitfalls, and ultimately hand them the keys to their new dream home.
- Property Showings – It is crucial that the Member is shown as many properties as needed until they find a home that meets their desired expectations and is within their maximum qualified mortgage payment and price range. The NACA Agent needs to show at least ten homes or more when necessary with him/her attending the showings to supports the Member and provides a better understanding of the market and their options. The Member is not to be pressured and afforded as much time as they need, even postponing the housing search for weeks or months as it is sometimes not the right time to purchase due to the Member’s personal circumstances or market availability.
- 追求和保护 NACA 会员的利益。
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Educate Member about NACA’s renovation program and property condition requirements providing up to date lists of inspectors and contractors. Assist Member to schedule contractors to evaluate, provide estimates or bids for any repair issues from inspections (if applicable).
- Coordinates property inspection, wood destroying organism inspection and other inspections that may be specific to the region. Attends the inspection(s) with the Member. Develop networks and list of contractors and inspectors to assist Members and ensure active list of vendors is available.
- Assist Members in the preparation of purchase offers to seller or listing agent, including purchase contract, related addenda, amendments, and other documents. Provide access to property for agents, buyers, appraisers and various vendors as required to complete purchase and sale process and settlement of sale.
- Communicates with the NACA Counselor to meet the timelines and assist in providing any missing information or address outstanding issues. Confirms appraisal is complete, property met value and if not work with seller or listing agent to reduce the price.
- Cooperate with listing agents, buyers, appraisers and various vendors as required to complete purchase and sale process and settlement of sale.
- Coordinate closing with Settlement Agent, Buyer and Seller/Listing Agent and walk-through inspections.
- Attend closing and provide assistance if needed.
- Participate in and assist with NACA sponsored home buyer training and education workshops provides visibility and an opportunity to interact with Members who may want to utilize a NACA Agent.
- Present at Home Buyer Workshop (two Saturdays a month) to make presentation to the many homebuyers taking the first step in the NACA program.
- Present at Purchase Workshop (every Thursday evening) to Members who are NACA Qualified beginning the housing search.
- Be Agent on Duty one day a week in the NACA office to speak face-to-face with all Members meeting with a NACA Counselor.
- Works with Members going through counseling to become NACA Qualified. Complete house visits for NACA Homeowners who are delinquent in their mortgage payments.
- List properties for NACA Homeowners who have requested assistance selling their properties. If Short Sale, be knowledgeable in short sale process, specific lender requirements, submitting offers, obtaining relocation funds, and required documents.
- NACA Agent is required to maintain full, accurate and complete files for listings and purchase transactions in compliance with NACA’s policies and all applicable laws.
- Participating in other activities and campaigns as determined by NACA.
Advocacy in Support of NACA’s Mission
Participate in advocacy campaigns as needed. NACA continues its aggressive advocacy in fighting for economic justice for low to moderate income and people of color by addressing the racial wealth disparity gap and other issues. Employment with NACA requires ongoing participation in NACA’s advocacy, campaigns, outreach, community organizing, and other activities as determined by NACA. This includes supporting and actively promoting NACA’s tactics and mission of fighting for economic justice. This is also important for NACA’s continued success and in expanding NACA’s purchase and other programs. NACA staff have a tremendous impact on the Members and communities they serve. For more information about NACA or its history and programs, visit www.naca.com.
The NACA Agent position is a full-time job working approximately 50 hours a week and as necessary to meet the demands of the job. He/she is responsible for setting the hours to meet the needs of the Members he/she working with which requires evenings and weekends. The NACA Agent also participates in NACA workshops, outreach and other NACA activities.
The NACA-IHA is paid a fixed amount per closed loan at closing where he/she is the designated real estate agent. In states that prohibit payment at closing or in exceptional circumstances, NACA would pay on a bi-weekly basis with respect to all earned but unpaid IHA Commissions in accordance with NACA’s regular or established payment schedule. This fixed payment is the same for all Members and is not based on the house price or the amount received by NACA. It therefore incentivizes the NACA Agent to work equally hard for all Members regardless of their income or desired house price in obtaining affordable homeownership. The fixed payment amount is based on house prices in the area. Since the NACA Agent has access to many NACA Members without the need to find clients, s/he can focus on the Member’s transactions earning commissions between $60,000 – $80,000 with the opportunity to make over $100,000.
NACA seeks leaders with a positive and open attitude, a strong work ethic, relentless commitment to success, attention to detail, and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines and ambitious goals. They are expected to have a high level of core competencies and skills as part of their personal characteristics and professional experiences in the following areas: communication, organizational skills, professionalism, customer service, time management, positive leadership, computer skills and mission driven. The 核心能力和技能 are described in detail at www.naca.com.
- BA 或 BS – 首选
- 高中毕业或同等学历 - 必需
- 房地产课程 – 首选
- 房地产名称、专业认证和专业知识 - 首选
The NACA Agent must be an experienced licensed real estate broker or agent in each jurisdiction in which he or she may provide real estate services. He/she must have a vast working knowledge of the real estate market, including grant and non-profit buyer assistance programs, price trends, neighborhood conditions and amenities. Candidates for the NACA Agent position need to exhibit the following:
- 担任买方代理代表至少两 (2) 年。
- Various property and transaction types with related contracts.
- 在过去 12 个月内完成了至少 10 笔住宅销售交易。
- 已完成的 NACA 交易 - 首选
- Proven ability managing large volume of clients from prequalified to closing.
- 使用 MLS 房地产合同表格软件的经验。
Must be mission driven with a passion to help low-moderate income families
Active real estate agent and/or broker license in the jurisdictions serviced by the NACA office.
Applicants must complete an application by clicking on Apply below.
NACA is an equal opportunity employer. Minority and bilingual individuals, particularly those who speak and write in Spanish, as well as second chance applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. To follow-up and for inquiries regarding this and other positions contact NACA’s HR Department at [email protected].
This job description is solely for descriptive purposes with NACA reserving the right to make unilateral changes to this job description. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment with employment at NACA on an “at-will” basis.
NACA is the preeminent non-profit homeownership and advocacy organization in the country. Founded in 1988, NACA has won campaigns against some of the country’s most powerful companies and individuals engaged in predatory and discriminatory lending. NACA’s success is a result of its relentless confrontational advocacy as well as state of the art systems and operations. NACA is well positioned for the future with more than $20 billion from major lenders, of which $15 billion is from Bank of America, to fund its extraordinary mortgage.
NACA has more than three million Members and 47 offices. NACA has established an outstanding record of success over four decades for its effective operations and aggressive advocacy against predatory and discriminatory lenders. NACA stands out in the following areas:
- Provides the best mortgage in America with no down payment, no closing costs, no fees, no mortgage insurance, at a below market fixed rate without consideration of one’s credit score;
- Is the largest and most effective HUD approved counseling organization;
- Has been on the forefront of fighting against abusive and discriminatory lending practices; and
- Saved more than 500,000 homeowners with an unaffordable mortgage from foreclosure during the mortgage crisis.