- Protecting the confidentiality of our customer information.
- How we gather information.
- The types of information we share, why, and with whom.
Protectingthe Confidentiality of CustomerInformation:
We take our responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of customer information very seriously. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to store and secure information about you from unauthorized access, alteration, and destruction. Our control policies for example, authorize access to customer information only by individuals who need access to do their work.
Who is Covered by the PrivacyPolicy:
How We GatherInformation:
As part of providing you with financial products and/or other services, we may obtain information about you from the following sources:
- Applications, forms, and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically, or by any other means. This information may include your name, address, employment information, income, assets, and credit references.
- Your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others. This information may include your account balances, payment history, and account usage.
- Consumer reporting agencies. This information may include account information and information about your credit worthiness.
- Public sources. This information may include real estate records, employment records, telephone numbers, etc.
Information We Share:
We may disclose information we have about you as permitted by law and authorized by the Member. This information may be provided to the following as permitted or required by Jaw such as:
- To regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials.
- To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability.
- To respond to a subpoena, court order, or other judicial process.
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of a business or an operating unit.
In addition, we may provide information about you to our service providers to help us process your applications or service your accounts. Our service providers may include billing service providers, mail and telephone service companies, lenders, investors, title and escrow companies, appraisal companies, etc.
We do not provide non-public information about you to any company whose products and services are being marketed.